The Apple AirTag is an easy way to keep track of your stuff. Attach one to your keys, and slip another one in your backpack. And just like that, they’re on your radar in the Find My app. It has your back. airbag. Keep track of your keys, wallet, luggage, backpack, and more, all in the Find My app. Play a sound on the built-in speaker, or say “Hey Siri, find my gym bag.” With select iPhone models, Precision Finding can lead you right to your nearby AirTag. If it’s farther away, hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network can help track it down. All are anonymous and encrypted for privacy.
When you left something far behind, like at the beach or the gym, the Find My network — hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices around the world — helps track down your AirTag. And is designed to protect your privacy every step of the way.
Apple AirTag Features
- Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app
- A simple 1-tap setup instantly connects with your iPhone or iPad
- Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or just ask Siri for help
- Precision Finding with Ultra-Wideband technology leads you right to your nearby AirTag (on select iPhone models)
- Find items farther away with the help of hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network
- Put AirTag into Lost Mode to be automatically notified when it’s detected in the Find My network
- All communication with the Find My network is anonymous and encrypted for privacy
- Location data and history are never stored on AirTag
- A replaceable battery lasts over a year
- IP67 water and dust resistant
- It has a range of colorful accessories
AirTag Ping it. Find it
Misplacing something like your wallet doesnʼt have to be a big deal when it has AirTag attached. You can play a sound on the built-in speaker by going to the new Items tab in the Find My app. If it is hiding nearby — like under the couch or in the next room — just follow the sound and your search is over.
Cold. Warm.Warmer. Hot.
If your AirTag is nearby, your iPhone can lead you straight to it with Precision Finding. You‘ll see the distance to your AirTag and the direction to head in — all thanks to Ultra Wideband technology.
Apple AirTag Precision Finding compatible with
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
How does it work?
It sends out a secure Bluetooth signal that can be detected by nearby devices in the Find My network. These devices send the location of your AirTag to iCloud — then you can go to the Find My app and see it on a map. The whole process is anonymous and encrypted to protect your privacy. And is efficient, so there is no need to worry about battery life or data usage.
Lost Mode makes finding things even easier
Just like your other Apple devices, It can be put into Lost Mode. Then, when it’s detected by a device in the network, you’ll automatically get a notification. You can also set it so someone can get your contact info by tapping your AirTag with an NFC-capable smartphone — that’s the same technology that lets people pay for things with their phones.
Apple AirTag Privacy is built in
Only you can see where you’re. Your location data and history are never stored on the AirTag itself. Devices that relay the location of your AirTag also stay anonymous, and that location data is encrypted every step of the way. So not even Apple knows the location of your AirTag or the identity of the device that helps find it.
It is designed to discourage unwanted tracking. If someone else’s AirTag finds its way into your stuff, your iPhone will notice it’s traveling with you and send you an alert. After a while, if you still haven’t found it, the AirTag will start playing a sound to let you know it’s there.
Of course, if you happen to be with a friend who has an AirTag, or on a train with a whole bunch of people with AirTag, don’t worry. These alerts are triggered only when an AirTag is separated from its owner.
A simple one-tap setup instantly connects your AirTag with your iPhone or iPad. Enter a name for your AirTag, attach it to the item you want to track, and you are good to go.
Long live the battery
It is designed to keep going for more than a year on a standard battery you can easily replace. And your iPhone lets you know when it is time to pop in a new one.
Let’s say you’ve tagged your keys and — oops — drop them in a puddle. Or they’re in the path of a colossal spill. Hey, that’s okay. Your AirTag is water resistant.
More color, More fun, More you
It’s easy to attach it to just about anything with colorful key rings and loops from Apple. It comes individually or in a 4 pack. Happy tagging.
Buy More Apple products from our website