iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro specs
- Release Date: 2019, September
- Screen: 5.8″Super Retina XDR OLED display
- Main Camera: Triple 12 MP
- Selfie Camera: Dual 12 MP
- Memory: 64/256/512GB with 4GB RAM
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- OS: iOS 13, up gradable to iOS 13.3
- Battery: 3046 mAh
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- IP68-Rated water resistant up to 2m for 30 minutes
- Dimensions: 144 x 71.4 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 188g
Pro-grade camera in your pocket
Capture 4x the scene with the Apple iPhone 11 Pro without all the complexity of a DSLR with the expanded Ultra Wide camera, achieve beautiful images in the dark with the Night Mode, and shoot high-quality videos and edit them with the same tools you love for photos.
Shoot videos in 4K at 60fps across both cameras and match the audio zoom with the visual zoom, slow down selfies to a cool 120fps, flatter your subject with portrait mode letting you intensify the lighting, and Smart HDR to recognize faces and intelligently relight them.
Super Retina XDR OLED display
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro adapts to external brightness up to 800nits when in the sun for greater viewing and up to 1200nits for HDR photos and movies with a massive 458 pixels per inch on the custom OLED display!
A13 Bionic Chip
Built with machine learning, the A13 Bionic Chip processes images in real-time, auto-adjusts the camera settings to achieve next-level photos in dim restaurants so you can cut out the noise, and does it all without missing a beat.
Check out the latest Apple iPhones in Kenya.